2005 Reunion Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

MNC Forum » Reunions » 2005 Reunion « Previous Next »

Simon Langlois
Posted on Saturday, May 21, 2005 - 02:09 pm:   

Is there any more news about the 2005 MNC Reunion, other than the date of Sat 2nd July?

I'm aiming to be there (Greenhithe?) as I'll be in the UK for the Trafalgar 200 / International Festival of the Sea in Portsmouth that week.

Hope to meet up with some of you then.

Cheers for now,
Simon.

Sara Shelley
Posted on Tuesday, May 24, 2005 - 04:21 pm:   

I'm the daughter of the late Tony Vaughan (Duty Officer at the MNC from opening till closing). I have loads of bits and pieces of his to do with the college - nothing particularly exciting, just reports he wrote (I've already checked them - nothing to blackmail anyone with!,dance tickets, programmes etc. etc. - he never threw anything away. It's all probably rubbish, really, but before I get rid of it, if anyone is interested looking at it, I'd be happy to pass it on.

If anyone does want it, if the reunion is held in the Greenhithe area, I'd be happy to bring it along, it that's ok. I've put my e-mail address below, so perhaps someone would be kind enough to tell me where it's going to be.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.