2004 Reunion Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

MNC Forum » Reunions » 2004 Reunion « Previous Next »

Mark Croucher
Posted on Saturday, February 14, 2004 - 03:56 pm:   

Hi all,

Been meaning to organise another reunion for years, but somehow kids, ex-wives and all the rest conspire to leave me with no time.

How does Saturday, July 3rd, 2004 at the trusty, and now refurbished, Pier Hotel sound? I have the contact details, now 5 years old, of over 200 former students from the last time I did this. Dave Clarke also has about 100 quid we raised the last time to fund the organisation of it.

If you like the sound of it, and fancy coming along for a beer up, get in touch. I will phone around over the course of the next few months, and let as many people know as possible, but if anyone wants to help, let me know!

I can be contacted by e-mail at mcroucher@ukip.org or by phone on 01322-278878 or 07960-584161

BW & 73s to all, and look forward to hearing from you soon!

Simon Langlois
Posted on Thursday, April 22, 2004 - 09:32 pm:   

Hi Mark,

After our phone call today, thanks for confirming the reunion is still on for 3rd July 04 - if we all spread the word about it, there should be a good turn out on the night.

For me it will be exactly 20 years since I left MNC - I'm looking forward to it.

Thanks for arranging it,

Simon.

simon@langlois-uk.com

Paul Bird
Posted on Tuesday, July 06, 2004 - 11:16 am:   

A reunion was held at the Pier Hotel in Greenhithe on the evening of Saturday 3rd July 2004 from 7pm onwards and the following attended, apologies if I've missed anyone, if you were there and your name does not appear on the list please write in. In no particular order were the following:-

Tina Haynes and her husband.
Bob Payne
Simon Langlois (from Jersey)
Paul Bird
Michelle Keiner (from Switzerland)
Bob Douglas and partner (former lecturer & HoD)
Mike Kent (former lecturer)
Tony Collins
Jimmy Centanni
Levi Molloy
Richard Stannard
Paul Austen
Sinita Austen (nee Ramcharan)
Sally Ballard (nee Thornton)
Natalie Fuller
Michelle Adcock
Tina Heldon (nee Hillman)
Alan Thurman
Nick Parr
Andy Hibberd
Fran Hibberd (nee Hampton)
Maxine Davies
Alan Morrison & wife
Miles Webb
Alan Wright
Mark Croucher

[Following taken from an email from Mark Croucher]

We also had a phone call from Andrew Barnes, who phoned the Pier from the States, and a number of e-mails from around the world with apologies for
absence, including ones from :

Mark Bromwich
Alan Dwyer
Danny Millan
Helen Batty
John Oliver
John Cable
Colin Soanes
David Widger
Mark Honeylands
Emma Day
David Adamson

And further apologies from Tim Strickland and Roger Taylor.
Unquote

Tentative plans are in place to secure the Orangery and gardens behind Ingress Abbey for next year on Saturday 2nd July 2005 but we have a long way to go in planning this.

Paul Bird

Mark Honeyands
Posted on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 04:35 pm:   

Did anyone get any email addresses ??
such as Natalie Fuller o Michelle Adcock

My e-mail is :- mhoneyands@viesgo.es

Jonathan Moon
Posted on Wednesday, November 24, 2004 - 06:02 pm:   

Hi all,
I am pleased to see that there is somone out there keeping the old College Spirit Alive.
I was at the college between 85 - 88 on the HNC / MRGC Electronics course. Can anyone advise how I can be added to the list for Class of 88? I am Now married with a son, and working for a Pharmacuetical Equipment Manufacturing company near Southampton. I have been working in Procurement for 10 years now and am now MCIPS acredidted. It would be good to hear from the class of 88.
Regards
Jonathan Moon
j-c.moon@virgin.net

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.