Steve Witofski - Radio Student c77 - 80 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

MNC Forum » Seeking » Steve Witofski - Radio Student c77 - 80 « Previous Next »

Gareth morgan
Posted on Thursday, July 12, 2001 - 03:52 pm:   

Can anyone shed any light on what happened to Steve Witofski Who I think was on the MRGC course.

He was in the college Rugby team when I was on both phase 1 & 3, but i can find no mention of him in the records.

PETER PERRY
Posted on Friday, July 13, 2001 - 04:37 pm:   

HALLO GARETH WAS STEVE FROM BERKHAMSTEAD?

Gareth Morgan
Posted on Monday, July 16, 2001 - 02:35 pm:   

Mr Perry how nice to speak to you! I don't know mate I always thought he was from Millwall

Nigel Barnes
Posted on Thursday, August 16, 2001 - 02:43 pm:   

I had information that he had gone and joined the Hong Kong police shortly after leaving. No info since.

Harry Henville
Posted on Wednesday, October 10, 2001 - 12:08 am:   

Hi

I was at MNC with Steve Wichtowski, although I only had intermittent contact with him once we left. He went to Hong Kong Police as mentioned, returning about three or four years later. Celia Scott (radio student from following year) joined him out there, and she returned with him after.

Upon his return to the UK he worked for Rentokill, living in Darenth near Dartford, and I last met him whilst he was there. Last rumour I heard was that he returned to Hong Kong Police, and this must have been around about 1986/7.

I think his home during the college period was Herne Hill in London

Cheers

Harry Henville

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.